Sunday 25 November 2012

Mini Chocolate mousse

What’s cooking in Pauline-Cuisine?

I was a bit late in my weekly edito, but I am quite busy for the moment.

Last week, one of my trainee at the office had finished her time at the company, so I wanted to cook something for her goodbye “party”. I had no idea at the beginning because I wanted to do something pretty and convenient to travel because I need to take the underground everyday for going to work. So, I opted for mini chocolate mousse. For a nice presentation, I used disposable shooter glace and add some sugar sparkles on the top of the chocolate mousse. Everyone at the office enjoys it. It was the right size and the strong chocolate taste was really good. Try it and add a comment to the post.

Another cooking experience was last Sunday; I have done my Sunday feast with Carib Gourmet. It took a long time to prepare but it is worth it and it was a success. We have welcomed 14 guests and it was enough for having a good ambiance at the table. Our guests were happy about the food even if there are too much food to eat. I have enjoyed this experience and I am proud to have done it. At the end of the feast, each guest received a goodie bag which contained tasty Congolais. They brought them at home like a little present. I was happy to receive the next day some text (from friend) which said there were delicious. If you want to try to cook some Congolais, don’t hesitate to try my recipe on the website and leave comment.

I wish you a nice week.

See you next week with the recipe one my main dish at the Sunday Feast: Tartiflette “à la mode” Créole.

No comments:

Post a Comment