Friday 23 March 2012

Salmon baked in foil and Lemon meringue tart, miam!!

Edito 220312
Hi everybody,

What’s new in Pauline-Cuisine.com?
This week, as every Wednesday, I will give you two new recipes to try and comment: salmon baked in foil and lemon meringue tart.


   
I love salmon with dill, in particularly when it is cooked in a foil. I recently heard that is harmful to use aluminum foil so I advise you to use baking parchment. My first fear in using this type of paper is that juice can go off the foil but not at all. Even if, it still quite hard, for me, to make a nice paper parcel, the taste of this recipe is as good as cooked in a aluminum foil. So, I adopt baking parchment for my health. What is the next harmful thing?

The second recipe is less healthy that the first one. Since a few months, one of my friends gave me some dessert challenges. That is not I haven’t enough idea because I am sugar tooth, but I love achieve her challenge and discover new taste or new ingredient. So, when she asked me for a Lemon meringue tart, I was pleased to compete for this challenge because since a few years, this type of tart is a failure for me because I didn’t succeed in the meringue. But this time is old time now. My last lemon meringue tart was perfect, my guests enjoyed it and they were very impressed. I hope that you will have a same success when you will try to do it. I advise you to follow carefully the recipe and try it more once if the first one is not perfect. If you are afraid of the meringue, you can replace it by a chocolate drawing top, that is as good as meringue and this version is quite light toward the meringue one.
   

Have a nice week and don’t hesitate to try and comment the recipes.
Don’t forget to change all your clock on Sunday.
If you want more French recipes, don't hesitate to visit Pauline-Cuisine.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment