Wednesday 28 March 2012

Teddy bear cakes and spinach pie, Miam :)

Edito 290312
Hi everybody,


This week I give you two new recipes: French gingerbread teddy bear with creamy chocolate and Spinach and goat cheese pie.

   
I created the French gingerbread teddy bear because I wanted to participle to a French blog contest. The only condition for participating is to respect the theme that is about teddy bear. When I saw the contest, I said to me, I had to participle; it is a new challenge to achieve. So, I went straight away to do shopping in order to find a teddy bear mould but I failed, thankfully eBay provided it and I ordered it.
When I began to create the recipe, I had one thing on my mind, I wanted to have a creamy chocolate inside of my teddy bears cake; whereas, I had no idea about the taste of the other part of the teddy bears. I looked around my kitchen and I saw French gingerbread powder that I have made on Christmas. I decided to use it because it is so uncommon to use it in cakes. Here the French gingerbread teddy bear with creamy chocolate was born and I love both the taste and the aspect. Thank to this contest.

The second recipe is a Goat cheese and spinach pie. When I follow my statistics about my visitors, I find that most of you have tried to do the Goat cheese and leeks pie, so I decided to give you another pie with goat cheese. I really enjoy eating goat cheese, but it is not as common in London as in France. Anyway, I love cooking goat cheese and I like finding healthy thing so I mix healthy spinach with creamy goat cheese. It is so delicious and you can eat it hot or cold, so convenient for lunch at the office.
   

Have a nice week and don’t hesitate to try and comment the recipes.

If you want more French recipes, don't hesitate to visit Pauline-Cuisine.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment