Thursday 8 March 2012

Baked potatoes and soup for winter time

Edito 080312
Hi everybody,


What’s new in Pauline-Cuisine?

   
The cold weather is back. These last days, the sun shined and the temperature was really nice, like we were in spring time. But, since Sunday, rain, grey sky… were back. So, I put a new soup online: a creamy soup with vegetables, in order to warm up your diner. In this soup, I put swede, a vegetable that I discovered a few weeks ago and the taste is quite different toward the usual vegetables, so I tried it and in soup it was really good, but just in small portion. Try it and comment it.

The second recipe is a winter one again: French baked potatoes. Living in London and cooking a lot, gave me a problem; my food shopping became more and more heavy, so I decided to use the delivery system. But that is not as convenient as I guessed. In fact, it is quite difficult for me to choose my fruits and vegetables online. So, in my last delivery, I ordered some potatoes, on the picture of the website, they seemed to be small but when they arrived, they were really big. It was a problem for cooking what I had planned for the week, so I decided to change a little bit my schedule, and I cooked French baked potatoes. It was really delicious. In United Kingdom, the English people like Jacket potatoes but they don’t have this nice cream with chives sauce for pouring this potatoes, it was a pity for me. I decided to stop to be frustrated, now I cook my French Baked potatoes. Enjoy them.
   

Have a nice week. If you want more French recipes, don't hesitate to visit Pauline-Cuisine.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment