Monday 20 February 2012

Verrine of Beetroot and Bread with nuts...

Beetroots glass and Bread with nuts
Hi everybody,


A new week and two new recipes in Pauline-Cuisine.com.

The first one is a Bread with Kamut flour and hazelnuts. The second one is a beetroot and soft cheese glass for creating nice appetizers.

   
These last days were frozen, I hate cold weather. In order to avoid a big winter depression, I cook a lot of hot dishes for warmed me. I love soup as you have probably noticed it, but when I cooked and ate soup, what I enjoyed the most is Bread. Bread is a passion for me and I always try to find new recipes, improve them … This week, I give you the recipe of a Bread with Kamut flour and hazelnuts. I gave you the recipe of a Bread with Kamut flour a few weeks ago. I like Kamut flour and the value-added is that is good for health thank to the vitamins. So I decided to improve the recipe and try to reinforce the healthy part of this bread, so I added some nuts. The result is wonderful, try it and adopt it.


The second recipe is not a hot appetizer but it is a seasonal appetizer: beetroot with soft cheese in a glass. It is a colorful starter with a nice taste, that is quite rare in that season. You will impress a lot your guests with this easy recipe. That can be a idea for your St Valentin Dinner.
    apple and rhubarb soup



Have a nice week.


No comments:

Post a Comment