Friday 3 February 2012

Sweet pancakes for the "Chandeleur"

Edito 02022012
Dear everybody,


Welcome on February, what’s new in Pauline-Cuisine.com?

   
For the subscribers of the newsletter, you have received a new one with some tips and recipes for cooking seasonal vegetables and fruits. If you are not a subscriber; and if you want to receive this monthly newsletter, don’t hesitate to subscribe it at the end of this edito.

Anyway, a new month and two new recipes.

The first recipe is a Soup with Marrow. I discovered Marrow when I cooked for the homeless as I do since a few month, every Wednesday. With a friend, we go for vegetable shopping and try to find new one for cooking delicious and healthy soup for our special guests. Marrow is a beautiful vegetable but its taste is quite soft and it releases a lot of water when you cook it. So if you want to try this vegetable, I advise you to follow carefully the recipe. I hope you will enjoy it.

   
   
The second recipe is sweet pancakes because on the 2nd of February, we celebrate the “Chandeleur”. For celebrating it, we cook a lot of sweet pancakes. I really enjoy doing it because it is really easy and you can fill sweet pancakes with sugar, jam… everybody can customize his pancakes and everybody is happy. I remembered when I just arrived in Grenoble, where I did my studies, I cooked sweet pancakes. It was my first dish and not the last one because I organized frequently some pancakes parties at home.



I hope you will cook sweet pancakes for the “Chandeleur”.

I wish you a nice week and successful cooking experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment