Thursday 26 January 2012

Chicken with Honey and Fruits salad glass...

Edito 26/01/12
Hi everybody,

What’s new in Pauline-Cuisine this week?

You already know it if you read regularly the notepad on the Home Page. Anyway,  this week, I will give you two recipes: one for cooking Chicken with honey and a second for preparing fruits salad. In fact, one of my new resolutions is to eat more fruits, so I tried to find nice and tasty way to eat them.
   

Since I was teenager, I enjoy eating sweet and sour meals, so I always try to find new recipes and new mixed taste. 
Last week, I discovered an easy recipe of chicken with honey that I found in one of my cooking books. But when I tasted it I have thought that I have to add something to this recipe. I had two ideas for adding an ingredient: mixed herb because I love the taste or sesame seeds because I just discovered them. I tasted these two but my favorite is Chicken with honey and sesame seeds. Moreover, I read in a book that sesame seeds bring calcium to your body, so it is a great value-added, don’t you think so?

The second recipe is a glass of fruits salad. Fruits salad is really easy and quick to prepare but if you present it in glass, the effect is amazing. I don’t particularly love eating but I eat when the presentation is great. So, I think I will eat more fruits salad now.
    apple and rhubarb soup

Have a nice week and don’t hesitate to share your cooking experience on www.pauline-cuisine.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment