Thursday 5 January 2012

Fruits soup and bread, what's more?

Document sans nom
Hi everybody,



I wish you a Happy New Year. I hope this New Year will give you all that you wish. From my part, I will give you two new recipes each week in order to help you for cooking your meal.

   
This week, I will finish my fruits soup theme. I began this trilogy because one of my friends in London said me that she haven't found real fruits soup in London. She is right, so I decided to give to her some recipes via my website. I give some quick to do recipes with using microwave and not a pan like everyone use for doing fruits soup. So, the last one is a sweet and delicious mix with pears and apples: pears and apples soup. You can eat it as a dessert or if you are sweet tooth, this apples and pears soup can be really great with vanilla ice cream.


The second recipe of the week is Bread with barleycorn flour. This flour is a great discovery from Waitrose. I really love this shop for finding new ingredient. The taste of the flour is quite similar to strong whole wheat flour but with a little something more. I enjoyed tested new flour in order to change the bread every time. Indeed, for me, bread has a great part in my feeding so I give to it a huge importance for the texture and the taste. I hope you will enjoy it.
    barleycorn bread


I wish you again a happy New year and a great health. For a great health, the big secret is cooking fresh vegetable, so find recipes in the website: www.pauline-cuisine.com,  try them and don’t hesitate to comment them.

If your new resolution for 2012 is cooking more, don’t hesitate to subscribe to the monthly newsletter where I give you some tips for cooking seasonal fruits and vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment