Thursday 12 January 2012

Soup and dessert, a perfect match for winter dinner!

Soup and dessert, perfect match for winter dinner
Hi everybody,




We spent one/two week in this new Year but nothing had changed for me : I am still looking for a job, trying to build my company, the sky is grey… So, in order to avoid a big winter depression, I cooked. 


   
This week, I will give you the recipe of a lime cream. It is really tasty. One of my friends tasted it a few months ago and she asked me to put the recipe in the website because her future husband enjoys lemon. So, I hope she will appreciate. If you want to impress your guests, do like me and write with chocolate the name of your guests on the top the lime cream. For doing it, use a small pipette and pour it with chocolate (25 g of plain chocolate with 1 tablespoon of water and put it in the microwave 1 minute at 600W). Success guaranteed.

The second recipe is a soup, a Tomato soup. It is really easy to do because you just need a plum tomatoes can and potatoes. I discovered this soup by chance when I cooked a sweet couscous. In fact, I didn’t use all my plum tomatoes so, I tried to do a soup in adding potatoes in order to give a consistence to my soup. the tomato soup was born. The result was really tasty and delicious, so I share with you my recipe.
    barleycorn bread

Have a nice week.

Don’t hesitate to subscribe to the monthly free newsletter in www.pauline-cuisine.com, where I give you some tips for cooking seasonal fruits and vegetables.


No comments:

Post a Comment