Monday 30 April 2012

Recipe of the week: Salmon quiche

Edito260512
Hi everybody,


I am quite overbooked this time and I try to keep time to upload my website but it is tricky. Anyway, this week, I will give you the recipe of salmon quiche. It is a really easy and tasty recipe.


   
I discovered this recipe when I ate a dinner at a friend's home in Paris. She cooked this pie because she enjoys salmon and she cooked salmon in so many different ways. When I came back home, I tried to reproduce the taste and now I have the habit to cook this pie when I have some guests. Indeed, it is easy to eat because you can eat it with fingers, you can reheat it easily... It is a perfect recipe for lunch box too.

I enjoy the taste of salmon; it is one of my favorite fish, so I tried a lot of recipes with it. But sometimes it is not a success but sometimes is really nice and I share the recipe with you. If you are a regular visitor of my cooking website, perhaps you have already tried one of my salmon recipes. Did you post a comment?

   
   
If you are a new visitor, I encourage you to see my two others salmon recipes: the posh salmon toast (really nice for appetizers, it is fresh and the guests enjoy eating it) and the salmon in parcel (nice and light recipe, perfect dish for romantic dinner or treat for yourself).


I hope you will enjoy my new salmon recipe: salmon quiche. Try it and don’t hesitate to comment it.

See you next week with a fabulous bread recipe on Pauline-Cuisine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment