Saturday 17 December 2011

About me

Passionate with cooking, I would like to share my cooking secrets with you. That why, I begin this blog and I launched my own website: www.pauline-cuisine.com. The goal of this website is to give you some easy French recipes for cooking every day, the more toward other website is that I provide some pictures in order to illustrate all recipes.

Perheaps, you ask to yourself, why have I launched my website? Because it is really fashion. Not completely but more because I am really passionate for cooking and for the first time, I have the time to share it with you.

Who I am? I am a young French woman “freshly” arrived in London one year ago. Even if, living in London was something I always wanted to experience, the first months were quite hard to cope with. Indeed, I was not aware of such cultural and food differences between France and England, especially for brands sold in supermarkets. But passionate with cooking, I immediately decided to cook in the French way, and re-create my Petty France inside London. It was tough to find at the beginning the right products to make my recipes because either I could not find them or they were by far too expensive or branded in a different way.

My passion for cooking was born when I started studying at university. I was alone and as for all other students, I first looked at the ready-made meals but this quickly became a nightmare. I then decided to cook by myself and tried to re-create the flavours and tasted of my childhood, when my mother was cooking. I created my own recipes through the books, my Mum’s advice and my friends’ suggestions... and I decided to write down all my food secrets in a pink notebook.

Enough about me, it is time to open my pink notebook and to share my cooking secrets with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment