Thursday 29 December 2011

After parties dessert: fruits soup !

Document sans nom
Hi everybody,




I hope you had a really nice Christmas parties and Santa Claus was generous. I received too many gifts for my kitchen so I will try plenty of new recipes … but the free space in my Kitchen is smaller and smaller. 


   
Today, I have had too many things to reorganize; it can explain why I updated the website at this time. Moreover I changed a little bit the schedule with the fruits soups. I wished to cook an apples and pears soup but unfortunately my pears were rotten so I cooked an apples soup. But not a simple one, I added a teaspoon of vanilla and some cinnamon and the taste was wonderful. So, I share with you my new recipe: apples soup with vanilla and cinnamon.


The second recipe can be nice if you have some rest of cheese from your Christmas parties. I give you the recipe of Roquefort and Walnuts pie. It is a nice alternative to the Quiche Lorraine. The taste of the cheese is strong but not disgusting and the walnuts give something more to this delicious pie. If you don’t want to cook it for your main course you can cook it as nice appetizers for New Eve.
    apple and rhubarb soup


I wish you a nice week and a Happy New Year in advance. See you in 2012 for a lot of more recipes, a new newsletter….

No comments:

Post a Comment