Thursday 22 December 2011

Need idea for Christmas Eve appetizers?

Document sans nom
Hi everybody,

First of all, I wish you a happy Christmas. I hope Santa Claus will be generous.




   
This week, I give you a nice idea for appetizers for Christmas parties: smoked salmon toasts. I discovered this recipe when I was in Paris, and I adopted it because it is quite posh and the taste is really delicious. Moreover, that is something that changes from the traditional smoked salmon toasts. I hope you will enjoy this quick recipe. You can easily impress your guests.



The second recipe is not a Christmas one, but perhaps an after Christmas one when you will probably quite ill after eating a lot at Christmas parties. Here it is: an apples and rhubarb soup. It is a good idea for cooking “old” fruits. If you are like me you don’t like mess and it is a pity when you have to throw some “old” fruits. But, I am pleased to say you: that time is finished. Now you can cook soup with them. Moreover, I give you a recipe where you will only use microwave for 10 minutes. So no more excuses for not eating fruits or throwing them to the bin.  
    apple and rhubarb soup


I wish you nice Christmas parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment